Nestled on a country road, near the hamlet of St. Augustine is where you will find this quaint little cottage that is a quiet Bed and Breakfast. Located just minutes from the Bayfield river, the Maitland river and the Nine Mile river, fishing opportunities are plentiful in the area. Guided fly fishing trips and Bow hunting adventures are available through the Bed and Breakfast as well.
Number of Rooms : 1
Breakfast Service : Full,
Beds Available : Twin, Double,
Bathrooms Available : Private, Ensuite,
Pricing per night from $100 (discount available on bookings of 3 nights or more)
- Our B&B is a totally separate building containing some artifacts of the communal slaughter house it once was, in the mid 1900’s.
- Completely rebuilt it has its own bathroom, wood-stove, bar fridge, coffee-maker, microwave, TV/VCR, ceiling fan, electric heater and private sun deck.
- We are set amongst huge, mature trees, fronted by a walk-around perennial garden boasting dozens of birds and butterflies; within sight of a duck filled creek.
- We are perfectly located for hiking, biking, fishing, antiquing, snowmobiling, skiing; 15 minutes from the Huron beaches and the Blyth Festival Theatre.
- We are located in the heart of Amish country and our gourmet breakfasts are made using their locally grown produce. Local maple syrup products are also used and can be purchased on site.
- Bowhunting and fishing packages including some meals and guiding. Call for details.
Your Host(s) : Sandra Harmer & Bob Smyth
Phone : 1 (519) 529-1125 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 1 (519) 529-1125 end_of_the_skype_highlighting